unBlock comes with up to 10 colour presets. So, if you are not keen on the default colour palette for this theme, you can go to the customizer and choose a different colour preset. You can also manage the theme’s default primary, secondary, and tertiary colours too!
We’ve already covered the basic colour options that come with our themes with a Colour Setting tutorial—Common Setup.
In the customizer, there are two colour tabs. The first is for the preset options, while the second one has a colour setting for the “content background”.
One of the convenient elements about our preset colours that you will notice is that each colour has the HEX colour value shown as a reference.
Aside from content colour settings, you can also change the overall background and a few other content-based options.
- Go to Appearance > Customize > Colours
- The Content Colours section, has just one setting for the content background. With future updates, we might add more to this tab.
- The Preset Colours section is where you can change the colour palette for this theme with predefined presets. To choose a colour preset, click on any of the 6 choices.
- If you decide that you want to change the primary, secondary, and tertiary (3rd) colours, you can click the Custom Accent Colours toggle. This will show the 3 colour selectors.
- You also get a page background colour selector as well.
- Click the Publish button.