How to use the WordPress.org free support forum
- Open the WordPress theme repository and log into your account.
- Search for the specific free theme that you are using. For example: Alurra.
- Click on the theme’s screenshot to view the details page.
- Click on the View Support Forum button.
- We recommend doing a quick search for the issue you are experiencing.
- Read topics relating to your issue and see if any have been resolved previously.
- If nothing is found, Create a new topic.
For quicker solutions, please include as much detail as possible about the issue you are experiencing. Include any errors you received, a link to the page this relates to, and if possible, steps to recreate the issue.
Support for free themes is not guaranteed that you will receive a quick response, although we will try our best. There is also the possibility that others could respond to your topic(s) as well.
Do you Want Guaranteed Priority Support?
Rough Pixels does offer a Priority Support plan that you might want to consider when using our free themes. It’s only $9.99 for a whole month; the benefit is that you can post your questions and issues right here on the Rough Pixels website. You are also guaranteed that you will get help within 24 hours–usually within a few hours!