We’ve already covered the basic colour options that come with our themes with a Colour Setting tutorial—Common Setup. However, this theme does offer something slightly different with presets.
In the customizer, there are two colour tabs. The first is for the preset options, while the second one has a colour setting for the “content background”.
- Go to Appearance > Customize > Colours
- The Content Colours section, has just one setting for the content background. With future updates, we might add more to this tab.
- The Preset Colours section is where you can change the colour palette for this theme with predefined presets. To choose a colour preset, click on any of the 6 choices.
- If you decide that you want to change the primary, secondary, and tertiary (3rd) colours, you can click the Custom Accent Colours toggle. This will show the 3 colour selectors.
- You also get a page background colour selector as well.
- Click the Publish button.