Rather than create separate tutorials, I will roll them up into this one. Text labels vary, depending on where you are looking on pages and posts.
For example, here is a list of labels that you can change in Serifi (mostly in the pro version).
- “Featured” Label on sticky posts
- “Read More” link
- Comment “Author” Label
- “Back to the Top” navigation
- Author bio – “View Posts By”
- Copyright name – in the footer
- Add a custom heading for the Image Posts archive
- …Video Posts archive
- …Gallery Posts archive
- …Status Posts archive
- …and the Audio Posts archive
This is a screenshot of at least a few of the label options in Serifi Pro:
- Go to Appearance > Customize > Label Options
- Look for the label setting that you want to change. For most of these, if you have the page open in the preview window, you can see it change in live view as you type a new label.
- Click the Publish button.