Similar to the blog layouts, you get 5 layouts for your full post page:
- Post With Right Sidebar
- Post With Left Sidebar
- Post Wide and no Sidebar
- Post With Banner and No Sidebar
- Post With Title Above and No Sidebar
To change your full post layout, follow these steps:
- Go to Appearance > Customize > Theme Options > Post Options.
- Find the Full Post Layout setting and select the layout you want to use.
- Click the Publish button.
Banner Post Images
If you decide to use the Post with Banner layout, you will find that the featured image loads as a background. This theme includes the option to adjust the height of your banner area to show more or less of your image.
To change your height, we provided three height settings:
- Banner Height – Phones > for the height of your banner in phone screens
- Banner Height – Tablets > for the height of your banner in tablets
- Banner Height – Desktop > for the height of your banner in desktop monitors
If you are on the Post Options tab of your customizer, simply make the necessary adjustments to the banner height settings and then click the Publish button at the top.