When using the Header Image feature for your front page or when your page or post uses a cover template, you have a few settings to further customize how they look.
IMPORTANT: These global settings, which means what you set here will affect all pages using the cover templates.
- Go to Appearance > Customize > Prologe Theme Options > Cover Template Settings.
- For your cover photo, you can choose whether to have it fixed in position (parallax effect) or have the image scroll along with the page.
- You can change the overlay colour. By default, it’s black.
- You can also adjust the overlay transparency level.
- Click the Publish button to update the customizer.