This is a common feature with every theme from Rough Pixels; we give you the option to show or hide various elements within your blog summaries, pages, and full posts.
They vary from theme-to-theme, but generally will be things like:
- The post meta information with some themes giving the option to individually show or hide elements like the post date, author, comments link, etc.
- Featured Image on the post
- Hiding the Featured Label on Sticky posts
- Full post navigation
- Related Posts
- …and more.
The method to show or hide elements is done with a list of items, each with a checkbox next to them. In most cases, you check the box next to the ones you want to hide (uncheck to show) and then click the Publish button in the customizer.
Some of these settings will be split between the Blog Setting and Post Setting tabs for the theme’s customizer options.
We will use the Natured theme as a tutorial:
- Go to the Appearance > Customize > Post Options.
- Check the boxes next to each item that you want to show or hide on the post or page views.
- Click the Publish button.