NEW for version 1.1.0 of Clarified, we’ve added a new Image Box widget. Insert an image with the choice of adding a heading, button link, and the option to adjust the minimum height of each widget (independently of each other).
- Go to Appearance > Widgets
- Drag the Clarified Image Box widget into the sidebar position you want to show it in.
- Add a title for your widget
- Upload an image.
- (Optional) Add a Heading
- (Optional) Insert a URL link if you want to show a button linking to something
- (Optional) Type in a button label
- (Optional) Type in a minimum height for your widget. Default is 260px. Enter the number without the px value.
- Click the Save button