This will be similar to how you select your blog layout. You get 7 layouts for your full post view:
- Post With Right Sidebar
- Post With Left Sidebar
- Cover Banner Full Width
- Cover Banner Left Sidebar
- Cover Banner Right Sidebar
- Wide Featured Image & No Sidebar
- Wide Featured Image & Title Above
To change your full post layout, follow these steps:
- Go to Appearance > Customize > Theme Options > Post Options.
- Find the Full Post Layout setting and select the layout you want to use.
- Click the Publish button.
Banner Post Image Height
If you decide to use any of the Cover Banner layouts, you may want to adjust the height of your banner area.
One thing to keep in mind is that whatever you change with the height setting(s), this will also affect all other sections of your site using the banner image concept.
NOTE: We are planning to separate the banner height settings for the front page, pages, and the Cover Banner post layouts. Look for this change in an upcoming theme update. This might also affect existing sites as we make the change.
To change your height, we provided three height settings:
- Banner Height – Phones > for the height of your banner in phone screens
- Banner Height – Tablets > for the height of your banner in tablets
- Banner Height – Desktop > for the height of your banner in desktop monitors
If you are on the “Post Options” tab of your customizer, simply make the necessary adjustments to the banner height settings and then click the Publish button at the top.