Amble comes with up to 12 colour presets. So, if you are not keen on the default colour palette for this theme, you can go to the customizer and choose a different colour preset. You can also manage the theme’s default primary, secondary, and tertiary colours too!
We’ve already covered the basic colour options that come with our themes with a Colour Setting tutorial—Common Setup.
In the customizer, there are three colour tabs. The first is for the preset options, while the second one has a colour setting for the “content colours”, and then the last is for navigation colours. Whatever you change within these tabs, will override the preset colour values.
Aside from content colour settings, you can also change the overall background and a few other content-based options.
- Go to Appearance > Customize > Colours
- The Content Colours section offers several colour options to override the presets.
- The Preset Colours section is where you can change the colour palette for this theme with predefined presets. To choose a colour preset, click on any of the 12 choices.
- If you decide that you want to change the primary, secondary, and tertiary (3rd) colours, you can click the Custom Accent Colours toggle. This will show the 3 colour selectors.
- You also get a page background colour selector as well.
- Click the Publish button.