Alurra Pro gives you the option to add a blog introduction. This is done by selecting a page where you can write your intro with the option to add a featured image.
You also have the option to show your intro on all blog post pages or just the blog home page.
- Go to Appearance > Customize > Other Options
- Look for the Page width Welcome Intro setting (The “Page” label will be updated to say “Blog”).
- Select the page that you want to use as your intro. If you add a featured image to that page, it will be displayed like the screenshot above.
- Choose if you want this blog heading group to be displayed on all blog-related pages or just the home page.
- Click the Publish button.
NOTE: When adding a featured image to your welcome page, make sure that it’s equally squared in dimensions as this will show as a round image. Example: 100×100 pixels